Pagine

giovedì 29 dicembre 2011

There’s a fire starting in my heart , Reaching a fever pitch And its bring me out the dark


....There’s a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch,
it’s bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go head and sell me out
and I'll lay your shit bare

See how I leave with every piece of you
Don’t underestimate the things that I will do ...

....Linkin Park - Rolling In The Deep (Adele Cover - Live)
I love this Cover, because I love Linkin Park

There’s a fire starting in my heart , Reaching a fever pitch And its bring me out the dark

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair - Seafoam NEW
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Onyx:::*LightSkin*J3 NEW
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Skin AddOn prim Teeth with braces
Mustache: Tard Mart - Whiskers [rainbow] NEW
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Jesus Necklace - w/o Pic
Shirt: Spirit Store - Frosya shirt cherry NEW
Bag: =IZUMIYA=Shoulder Bag/Vivid
Belt: ~Pepper~ Hook it Belt BloGger NEW
Pants: BUID Blue Light Jeans Ripped
Shoes: Rerty - PRO DUNK graf

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento