Pagine

domenica 4 dicembre 2011

This is me for forever, One of the lost ones, The one without a name, Without an honest heart ...


Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name
.... (NIGHTWISH - Nemo)



This is me for forever, One of the lost ones, The one without a name, Without an honest heart ...

Hair: [BURLEY]_Ana_Platinums
Horns: ::[annaA]:: Boron Body Horns - black
Ears: Wolves' Escape ::Ears Escape:: Elf Edition 20L$
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::OlegDou:::*GoStTon*J2*BT WINTER FAIR NEW
Necklace: [twee.] - USB Cable Necklace NEW
Necklace2: KOSH- BAEL NECKLACE
Bangles: Izzie's - Angular Bangles NEW
Dress: -(BR)- Mini Dress / Look My Ass / NEW
Shoes: !ASI Shadow Hound Digi Boots
Pose: Izzie's

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento