Pagine

mercoledì 11 gennaio 2012

I'm not alone... You are my Dango :)

For My first Post with Akito , I chose this video : Dango Family


I'm not alone... You are my Dango :)




On Rossy:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nicole Mesh Hair - Cinnamon NEW
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Heather:::*LightSkin*J5 NEW
Toast: +9 love toast (marketplace) FREE
Tie: (O&N) Skinny Tie - DigitC NEW
Bag: [RI] Totoro Sidebag (marketplace)
Shirt: tram - pintuck T(ivory)
Rings: Izzie's - Onyx Jewelry Set (Perfect Wardrobe)
Pants: H.LUZZA - Gardennia Shorts/Sun
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks grey
Shoes: [Sleepy Eddy] Gacha sandal (Deer Brown)

On Akito:
Hair: *Dura-Boy*31(Black) NEW
Piercing: You lucky thing! clAudiaPiercing (marketplace) 15L$NEW
Scarf: ~Pepper~ Scarf Braided
Cardigan: .::YoPulga::. Cream leather straps Jacket NEW
Shirt: .:villena:. - Random Sh*t Tshirt
Pants: tomoto - comme un garcon - culotte noire
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks dark brown
Shoes: [Sleepy Eddy] Gacha sandal (Leather Natural)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento