Pagine

venerdì 2 marzo 2012

The Whore Couture Fair (March 1st to 31th)... and my new Hair

Couture Fair (March 1st to 31th)... and my new Hair

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ginger Mesh Hair - Seafoam NEW
Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Honey WCF" - light/teal/clv2 WCF (March 1st to 31th)
Teeth: PIDIDDLE Cosmetics - Pearly Whites
Plugs: Blah. (Animalier Plugs - Zebra)
Scarf: -[AddiCt]-THORA Scarf/Teal
I-Pod: ~Pepper~i-pepper
Tattoo1: Vestigium - Hummingbird WCF (March 1st to 31th)
Tatto2(leg): Vestigium - Music Stars WCF (March 1st to 31th)
Shirt: Emery - Sweater Dots Zara [The Holiday] 01 FREE
Nails: {*I Love FashiOn*} Kaotic Black'N'Gold
Pants: Blah. (My Star Panties - Acqua) WCF (March 1st to 31th)
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Pose: Blah. Whore Fair Poses WCF (March 1st to 31th)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento